How do you wash bath mats?

I bought 2 bath mats last week and the kids got mud on one and one of the kids peed on the other. They are the fuzzy ones with the rubber backing. They have no tags and I threw away the pack they came in. Can you put them in the washer and dryer? Or will the rubber melt in the dryer? Or do I just need to go buy a dozen or so? lol

Asked by sunshine06 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Put them in the washer like on delicate cycle and let them air dry, don't put them in the dryer it will tear up the plastic

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I wash mine in the washing machine but let them air dry- I wouldnt put them in the dryer

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 1:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Cool. Thanks!

Answer by sunshine06 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I wash mine in the washer on delicate cycle. If you HAVE to dry them in the dryer, put it on the cool air or fluff cycle.

Answer by LorisChar at 4:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Throw them in the washer like I do my towels....No fabric softener and I put mine in the dryer all the time with no problems.

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2010