Embarrassing TMI Question

My SO's favorite sex position puts a lot of pressure on my stomach and makes air come out. I won't say farting, because it's not gas, and doesn't smell or anything, but sometimes it's audible, and it's horribly embarrassing! I try to do other positions, but that's his favorite and we almost always end up there. Any ideas on what to do? I don't think taking Gas X will work, since that's not what it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Nothing will work. He is pushing air in there and causing the sound. Big deal. Do it anyways. =)
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• If it's coming out of the vagina gas x won't help. Sometimes air gets trapped and it makes noise when it comes out. It's normal.
    Anonymous

• Apparently the sound doesn't deter him. He's probably so into whatever he's doing that he could care less. Try not to focus on the noise.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• LOL THAT IS CALLED QUIFING! IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING! MY SO THINKS THAT HE IS SO GOOD THAT HE MAKE MY VJAYJAY TALK!!!!!!!!!! hhahahahahahahahahahaha thats TMI!
    Anonymous

• It's not from the vagina, that's the problem! That I could at least handle :)
    Anonymous

• well if its not outta the vagina and its commin outta your rear then its gas honey any way you look at it...whether it smells or not its gas...maybe you should use the bathroom a few hours ahead of time to maybe release some of the built up air..
    Anonymous