replacement level kids...

how do you feel? i was browsing the internet and stumbled acros a site talking about the stick figure families people put on their cars. you would no believe the things people were saying about stickers!! they said anyone that had more than 2 kids (replacement level) needed to have "overpopulation" wrote below it! whaaaat?! so just because i have more than 2 kids you hate me for over populating?! what about someone with no kids or only 1 kid? we personally have 2 right now and want 1 more. but if you want 5, have 5 or even more, you're taking care of all of them, they are loved and cared for then why do people care so much about how many you have? i just don't get it. misery loves company maybe? & fyi i've never heard of the term "replacement level" until now. how terrible

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't know.. I kinda understand.. I mean, we ARE over populated. there ARE food shortages/homeless people/kids. the people I know with 2 or more kids don't seem to have enough time to spread to ALL of them, or the love/patience to even raise them without calling them names/ spanking like its nothing etc.. I don't know.. I kinda get it!
    Anonymous

• from a sticker?!
    Anonymous

• I have 4 children. 2 for me and my husband and 2 for my brother and his wife who don't want children of their own. They prefer being the rich aunt and uncle.
    Anonymous

• I think it all evens out.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• i didn't realize that we were living in china...since when is it anyone's business but the couple's unless they are not taking care of their children...having children is a beautiful and rewarding experience and as someone who comes from a big family i personally would like to have as many children as i can financially take care of...i believe god said to be fruitful and become many....i'm not a religious person but i do believe strongly in ppl's rights!! and what about the ppl that are married and do not believe in birth control? i believe that it's catholics because it's against gods will or something..is it going to come to the point where married couples with religious beliefs like that are going to be told not to have sex because they might just have more than 2 children?? ppl really need to mind their own business and let live
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2010