Easy wall coverings over really old wallpaper??

My SO and I recently found an incredible deal on a very historic apartment that we're very much in love with. All of the rooms have very old, very lovely wallpaper that a previous owner had imported from England. We intended to put our four year old son in a different room but after more inspection, putting our son in that room isn't the best option til he's a little older. The only other bedroom he could have is a room that has one wall covered in flowered wallpaper. He doesn't really care for it in his room. Does anybody know of any floor to ceiling wall coverings that I can just stick up and take down without damaging the current paper or even any other ideas I could do? Our landlord doesn't allow any painting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Cloth, A lot of poster or pictures.

Answer by louise2 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2010