How long before or after

You missed your period , did you start getting pregnancy symptoms, and what were they I'm suppost to start my period by tomarrow but I don't feel like it and I've been nausua lately and don't want to eat

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 2:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• With each one of my pregnancy's it was different. With my first I was sick before I tested.(which sadly ened in a misscarriage a week later). With my second. I had nothing at all. With my third I had sore breasts. With my fouth I was tired, noticed my hair was thicker, some nassau.

Anonymous

• I agree with the above poster, with each pregnancy it was different for me. My first I didn't feel anything until like 7 weeks, with my second I only had sore breasts and kind of felt like my period was coming but nothing else until 6 weeks and with my third I swore I wasn't pregnant at all at first then by 5.5 weeks my symptoms were in full swing!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 1:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2010