No more Nike for me!

So I could care less about Tiger Woods, because I could less about golf. BUT I used to love Nike! USED TO! Come on Nike I'm a married mom a runner that spent my precious cash buying Nike running shoes, supporting you, so you are saying it's okay to a man to cheat on his wife with multiple women by supporting Tiger, so I say NO, you do not have my support any more buying asics instead.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If you stop buying a brand because someone supported by a company has cheated on his wife then you will soon be running naked.
    Anonymous

• How childish do you have to be married mom runner? I love my Nike's and what Tiger Woods does is not our business.

If you mail man cheated on his wife would you conceal the mail to.

Anonymous

• Nike did not say it is ok for a man to cheat on his wife. But they stand behind forgiveness and second chances. That is what I see.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 2:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• i think that is hilarious

i never buy a brand because of the brand...i buy because it is either what i need (if i was a runner, i would get the best running shoes and from what i know New Balance - at least they use to be - was the best brand) or it is something i like.

i also think its hilarious to stop buying something YOU LIKE because of who advertises for them. I could care less which model is modelling the clothes i buy or who says and IPOD is cool...I still dont like IPODs...so even if my favorite sports person or artist said hey these are awesome go buy one i wouldnt. i think it works the same for the opposite.

what Tiger Woods does in his personal life should be personal...I could care less...thus I dont care what advertising he does.

i bet if you knew the personal lives of all the CEOs of different companies you would find a lot that you woudn't want to buy from if you base your purchase of personal lives.
    Anonymous

• Pssh. Seriously, I buy products because they are good products, not because the person endorsing them is a faithful spouse.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I really liked the commercial. And I don't even buy Nike shoes!!! I'm sure the company isn't going to go under because you choose not to buy their shoes any longer.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• You better not buy HC, a lot of congressman cheat on their wives.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Buy New Balance anyways.. They are made in the USA!!!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Everybody in here plays this wonderful perfect supporting forgiving human being its okay this, its okay that, I buy products because of their value, I don't care about who they are endorsing bla bla bla bla! It's like saying you are not a racist because your have a black or Hispanic friend even though you make racists jokes about them when you are with your family, or you have no problem with gays in fact you love them, your hair stylist is gay, but you would never invite a gay person for any family affair...please people just CUT THE CRAP! I never liked Nike shoes so it doesn't matter to me, But I think it is repulsing to bring his dead father back to life in order to get his millions back, no class!
    Anonymous

• Asics and New Balance are good shoes. New Balance is still made in the USA. Did you know that in the late 70's and early 80's Asics made a model of shoe called "tiger"? I am sure Asics doesn't make that model anymore, so I hope that doesn't turn you against buying Asics.
    Anonymous