Is it possible to Lose CMs lol?

I know that sounds like a crazy question, But when I was last at the hospital having "false" labor again I was discharged at 3...That was at the begining of the week. I got to the docs office this morning, and She tells me Im a "good 2 and she can definitely feel the head"...WTH as if I wasnt already tired and frustrated enough I lost a CM!? IS that possible I know when you deliver when you stop pushing you can lose progress...Just wondered If anyone else had heard of this!?

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Girl I was told the same thing lol. My doctor checked me at 37 weeks and said I was a good 2 but said that the L&D nurses would tell me I was a 3. Its just because I guess my doctor has big fingers lol. I dont think were going backwards by any means so dont worry about it. GL with your delivery! I will be induced next weekend unless this little girl feels like coming out before then :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I think it just depends on whose checking you... I don't think it's possible to lose them, but I do think it's possible some people just don't have a clue what they're doing no matter what they have behind their name...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• It doesn't matter....it really doesn't. Once you are in active labor, it probably matters more but at this stage it isn't really that meaningful anyway. Some people are 2-3 for weeks before giving birth.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Aw LAndensMOMMY:::I was just told I couldnt be induced?! Probably because Ive had a C-Section..Not really sure, but they did tell me if my "false" labor keeps up the way it has been then they will be cutting me again soon!!! UGG!! NOT GOOD!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2010