Six Flags Season Pass Questions

Hi everyone. I'm about to buy our Six Flags San Antonio Season Passes and can't decide between the Play Pass and the more expensive Season Pass. Can anyone tell me what coupons are included in the Passholder Value Book, also it says you get in park discounts what exactly are they? I know you get the free 4 tickets for friends but I'd like to know what the coupons are before I make a decision! Thanks a ton!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get on there site and answer your own question.
    Anonymous

• I have the one for discovery kingdom in vallejo. the season pass is a great deal especally if you are going to travel as it is valid at all six flags. the coupn book also more that covers the diffrence with great discounts, refills and freebies that you would likely use... they are not coupons that most wouldnt use.
    Perfection1908

Answer by Perfection1908 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Anon it doesn't say on their site or when you Google. Nice way of being a troll though.
    Anonymous

• we got season passes about 3 times and every time it was different. One year we got some free passes you could use all year, another year we got passes that could be used only on certain days- another year we got passes that could be used only if a card member was with them on certain days.

good luck with this one- after a while we decided not to bother at all.
    Anonymous

• Thank you ladies. Maybe that is why no clear answer shows up when you Google it because it changes every year! I was trying to figure out if it was worth the extra $10 to get the upgraded passes but if you have to use them on certain dates that wouldn't work.
    Anonymous