What would you do...

if you found out your 15yr. old was watching porn on the internet? My SO's cousin watches porn on her laptop. And this I know because she told me to help her out with something. We were looking for some website and I checked her history for it and there was porn on it. She is the only one who uses this laptop her mother is not interested in this kind of technology. Anyway should I tell her mom or should I just leave it alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• mind your own business. you'll be glad you did
    Anonymous

• well, if it was me I'd make sure the kid knew about internet safety. Such as don't go and meet someone you met on line since they could be dangerous and all that. I think there are times when other adults in the family need to help out a bit.

You didn't mention how old the girl is, but I personally don't worry so much about teens seeing the porn as I am about a predator possibly getting a hold of them.

but that's me.
    Anonymous

• i think u should just leave it alone
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 3:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• It was just porn. Make sure they know that all that action is so fake and in no way reality. Educate don't berate.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Leave it alone. It's normal to be curious.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Curiosity about things like that is normal for teens. Just bc she checked it out doesn't mean anything bad. She may be using it to learn how to have sex if her mom isn't talking to her about things like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2010