Drag Queen husbands-

How many women have husbands that like to dress in women's clothes? (that you know of anyway)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes (not mine though). However, the term you are looking for is "transvestite", not "drag queen". Also, it is not "gross", it is simply a different lifestyle. Why should women be able to wear slacks, button-ups, and even neck ties to work, but not vice versa?
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 3:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I know of at least one.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• lol i know 2 of them. not mine tho
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 3:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Two good friends of mine (a couple), the husband enjoys it. He also likes having his hair brushed and for you to do his makeup and nails. It's something he enjoys having her do to him and she doesn't mind. In fact they have their best conversations having "girl" time.
    CrazyKiss

Answer by CrazyKiss at 3:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Ok thats just gross lol
    Anonymous

• I have in the past 3 days found a packing slip for one blonde wig,two pairs of pink thigh highs and one pink corset. My husband did not buy this stuff for me he says it was for him.He says he is not gay. We were just married last July and have a 3 year old dtr. I'm wondering what I am to do. I have slept in the extra bedroom for the past three nights and can not look him in the eyes.
    Anonymous

• also I cant tell him what to like or how to be but this stuff is not for me. The packing slip was dated 2008.Why did he even marry me?
    Anonymous

• I wish mine did! That's soooo hot...
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 1:45 AM on Apr. 10, 2010