Please tell me that I will be nice to my husband again lol.

Im 38 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow and I have not been very nice at all this whole pregnancy well maybe in the beggining but for the past two nights my husband and I have gone to bed mad at eachother. And if you know us people will tell you how well we get along for a married couple and that they know we will last forever, thats how good of a marriage we have. I called him an A-hole last night like not the whole word but just how I spelled it on here cause I dont like cussing lol even when Im mad. Then I called him retarded and he called me retarded right back lol!!! I was in shock, I think Im getting on his last nerve here towards the end of my pregnancy. That was last night and then the night befor that I told him to shut up and guess what, he told me to shut up and my husband would never say that to me! Please tell me that after this baby I will go back to being my same old self cause I love my husband dearly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you have a fussy baby it can put a lot of stress on your marriabe. Hope for a baby with a nice temperment. Breastfeed. You will have a hormonal advantage. Prolactin is the mothering hormone that tells the breasts to make milk. It goes throughout your body and even in the baby's body. I makes you feel calm. Oxytocin is the hormone that makes the milk glands contract and squirt the milk out. It is the love hormone. It's the same hormone involved in orgasms. You get endorphins that make you feel good.

Many women that are surprised at the strong feelings they have towards their baby and all the breastfeeding hormones. Plan on resting most of the time for 2-6 weeks.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I guess this is your first child. I am 39 weeks pregnant with our 4th. My husband doesn't even get upset with me anymore. He knows the bitchiness is the hormones and the discomfort. I usually threaten to file for divorce at least 10 times during each pregnancy and I really do have a wonderful husband that I love very much.
    Anonymous

• OP.... No this is my second but a man can only take so much lol and I have been so mean to him during this pregnancy and I know that I have. He has put up with it this whole time and now hes just getting sick of me I think. He does understand that Im pregnant and I know he loves me to death cause the next day he acts like nothing happend and calls me throughout the day just to say I love you. I just cant seem to control it though but I havnt gone as far as saying Im going to divorce him lol! Thats a whole other step in the meaning of the word mean lol.
    Anonymous

• Having a child does not make married life any easier. Granted your extremely hormonal and really not comfortable, marriage changes after each kid. You are ready to just have the baby and he is ready for the pregnancy to be over. I do wish you luck, but I am sure you will be fine. Pregnancy is NOT an easy thing... in any form.

GL
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 3:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• It's normal. I was bitchy when I was that late in my pregnancy. So uncomfortable, no sleep, can't breath, everything is sore..ugh
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• With my first (DS) I was as happy as could be me and DH never fought. Now with DD every thing he does gets on my nervous and I yell at him. If I ask him to make me a bowl of cereal and he doesnt do it the way I want it I get mad. DH understands tho and he just walks away and then I end up apologizing. I love DH also but I dont know what it is but him and my dad drive me insane right now lol..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 5:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2010