Crappy situation!

My job is so strict on attendence policy. They only allow 3 misses in six months. I already have two misses and one of those will be dropped off my record in two months so it's not like I miss all the time. I have had a really bad upset stomach(I think it's reflux) and I feel achy. I feel fine when I'm resting and sitting down but once I get up, I start feeling sick again. I'm on my feet all day and there is a bathroom no where in sight...ugh! What would you do? Should I chance it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Take some Tums and go. If you get sick do it where someone sees. If you go home sick it may not count.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Yes, that's what I was going to say. GO and maybe they'll send you home and it shouldn't count. People get sick.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• if you don't go in at least for part of the day then they might assume that you are not really sick and just want a day off but if you go in then they can actually see for themselves that you do not look well...the other thing is that if they do notice that you are sick and showed up anyway (even if you go home) then it shows that you value your job and won't just stay home for any little reason...my advice would definitely be to go and try and stick it out for a little while even if you do end up going home
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2010