Is it too early to have signs of pregnancy?

Tomorrow will be one week since i had sex, we arent positive if the condom broke but theres a possibility. Lately ive been feeling nauseated and really thirsty and hungry. Also ive been getting slight cramps and im bloated. Normally i dont get bloated and cramps until a day before my period and im not due for my period until the 22nd of this month. So i guess my question is if its possible to be having these signs allready ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• anything is possible...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Possible, not probable.
    Anonymous

• Anything is possible but I agree that it is not probable. And you aren't even sure the condom broke, I'm a little confused about that.....However, because of your want (or not want) of pregnancy may be the cause of why you are experiencing "pregnancy symptoms" it's called hysterical pregnancy...google it.....it's an interesting read....
    CrazyKiss

Answer by CrazyKiss at 3:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2010