More pregnancy Questions lol

So i am 24 weeks pregnant and my baby isnt active if im not active and hes only active if im moving around alot and i sit down. and he sometimes moves at night and sleeps during the day and the next he will be active all day and sleep through the night. is this normal? was your baby the same way or what what he/she like?

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am a very heavy sleeper so I dont know if my baby is up at night, but she usually starts moving and kicking around 10 or 11am and then throughout the day, also I noticed if I wear jeans she kicks alot more.. i think its because they are tight and put pressure on my belly lol i dunno, I dont feel her alot when Im standing up or walking though, mostly when Im sitting or laying down... Well congrates on the baby :)
    Anonymous

• id say thats pretty normal. some babies are more active than others in utero. my dd just moved constantly. i swear she even squirmed around in her sleep.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2010