• In the Spotlight:

Do you go get a pedicure or do you do it yourself? And how much do you pay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I love getting a pedicure. I have my own set of tools though because I'm a bit of a hypochondriac (sp?). It's great to have someone else massage my feet and calf muscles. I get a basic pedicure (I don't like all that fancy stuff they want to rub on my feet and legs) and I pay about $22 ($27 if I get them to paint a design on my big toe) and that is with just one color of polish on my toes.
    CrazyKiss

Answer by CrazyKiss at 3:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I do it myself, I always do a better job too--Of course because they're my feet.
    Anonymous

• I do it myself because I think its kinda silly to pay 25+ for something I can do myself. But I would LOVE to get the massage that comes along with it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone gifted it to me though
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• My daughter (9 years old) LOVES to do my feet! Not just nails either, but the exfoliation/lotion/polish deal.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I would love to get one done. But I have yet to find a place that does them in this area.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2010