Anybody excited for the rapture?? or think its coming soon.

Im excited, I know bible says there will be no signs of when it will happen, but do u think it will be soon? I do. or do u even believe in the rapture? here is a video that i saw about it. there are 2. Are you ready for this day???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlz79qOLnss&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjjn4Ktc9gc&feature=fvw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• sealed lip

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I once thought there was a thing as rapture until I read this, please share your thoughts..blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Not really excited...for obvious reasons. Mostly I'm afraid that, if Jesus exists at all, he'll take the good christians with him and we nonbelievers will be stuck with the bad ones!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Is that how its supposed to happen? Just all of a sudden some people will be gone?
    Anonymous

• u think he'll come b 4 I have 2 go 2 the dentist? I hate going 2 the dentist. I'd rather go in the rapture than go 2 the dentist.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous.. yes it is supose to happen like that.

(Paul explains in 1 Thessalonians 4:17) " then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up"

The words caught up are translated from a greek word that has as one of its meanings " to snacth out or away speedily." This word emphasizes the sudden nature of the rapture. Paul described this suddenness in his letter to the corinthians. "...... in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" ( 1 Corinthians 15: 52)
    In a split second the lord will call all believers to himself to share in his glory; not one will remain behind.

" For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time,no, nor ever shall be. and unless those days were shortened,no flesh would be saved.( Matthew 24:21-22)
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 4:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• LOL @ witchqueen and kristi
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• "Because you have kept my command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth,( Revelation 3:10)

Matthew 24:36-44.
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 4:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• SabrinaMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Anonymous