One of my students is in ICU...

He had a seizure last night. They took him to the hospital and have ran lots of tests. They have ruled out a few things but he keeps going into seizures so they had to take him to ICU to get stabilized. Please keep this little boy in your prayers. Also, I am going up there tonight. I would like to bring something for him and the family. Any suggestions?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 4:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Kids' Health

• He is in my prayers. How about just your support. Letting them know that you are there for them in this time of need will mean more than anything (specially if they just need to talk and you listen).
    CrazyKiss

Answer by CrazyKiss at 4:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I second what p.p. said. If there are other kids, bring something for them: coloring books/ a dvd. Offer to cook a meal over the weekend. Just being there is going to be the best gift.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• What a wonderfully caring teacher you are.

I agree with kjrn, any kid stuck in a hospital would appreciate something to entertain them a bit.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 6:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Coloring books. Books.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2010