I have a question????

I want more kids, I have 5 kids, and My husband and I just got married about 2 yrs ago and I had the 5 kids already, (kinda like a package deal, and he loves them very much, but about 4 yrs ago i got my tubes tied after my youngest child was born, I want more kids, i want to have a baby so so so bad, we can not adopt not alot of money, I want to share this with him, he wants a bay of his own and i want at least one more, any ideas?? It is really depressing me, i know, i have been told that i should be grateful for what i have and i am, do not get me wrong, I just want one more???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You have five but not enough money to adopt? Then you don't have the money to untie your tubes and raise another child. Be happy with the ones you have.
    Anonymous

• eah if you dont have money to untie your tubes then you dont have enough money to raise another child.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 6:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2010