Would you feel bugged??

I'm not sure why this bugs me, but it does...So I know a guy, we'll call him Phil. He gets all twacked out on crystal meth, beats his girlfriend up. He gets arrested and then bailed out within a couple hours, his girlfriend goes right back to him (they have a 7 mo. old baby girl togther), she brings baby right back into the environment. He has kids from a previous marriage, their mom has no idea that all of this happened, she dropped them off the day after. So fast forward to now, he goes to court...they dropped all of the charges. What? Not even a fricken' fine? Not a drug class or anything? To me this screams, its just fine to get twacked out and beat your girlfriend up. You will not have one single consequence to face.
And now its bugging me so much more, because they both are self employed, but they're saying she doesnt work and he is getting back like $8000 in taxes....yet neither one paid taxes!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Would this bother anyone else??
    Anonymous

• That would bother me!!!
    CrazyKiss

Answer by CrazyKiss at 4:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Well sometimes you come across people in this world who are willing to lie, cheat, steal, and rob anyone else to benefit them. It happens all the time. It does bother me, but I choose to overlook all the dumb asses out there and live my own life. Stay out of the drama and you won't have to deal with it !
    Anonymous

• It would bother me a lot.
    Anonymous

• It will catch up with them. As far as a baby being in an environment with a violent meth head------------that might warrant a call to CPS.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• that definitely warrants a call to cps because god only knows what he might do to the children when he's like that...seriously those drugs put you out of your mind especially crystal meth which permanently eats away at ur brain cells and censors and makes you irrational and insensitive....but about the other stuff, they will get caught eventually and just remember that karma is a bitch...and yes that would bug the hell out of me but i would also be on the phone to cps like um...yesterday...
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2010