How often do you wash your towels?

Would you ever use a towel more than once before washing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes twice
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• probably three times i think. I wash whites twice a weeks, maybe three times, and all my towels are white so i can bleach them
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• If it's a towel I've used to wrap my hair in after its washed, I'll reuse it. Otherwise it gets washed every time.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• no more than twice. I'm the cleanest I'll be all day, after I step out... but I really love the feel & smell of a fresh towel!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• 2x at the most and then they go to the dirty basket.We have lots of towels so i wash like once a week
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• We use towels more than once. How many times depends on how many showers are taken in a week. We probably use towels more than most people, but hey, you're drying clean water off a clean body, you're not getting dirty so I see no point in washing them more often - they don't stink either so why? I have enough other laundry with 6 people in this house, lol!
    Anonymous

• we use our towles twice around here.i agree with other laundry,mines well reuse
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I wash towels after every use. I don't like to reuse any towels. I do a load of laundry every day and the towels get washed with everything else.
    Anonymous

• We use ours more than once. I don't like washing them down the drain. Every time you wast and dry your towels, you send a little of them away. I get clean. I reuse my towels. I don't share my towel though.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I wash mine once a week. You are clean when you get out of the shower why would you wash something that is clean. Do you wash your sheets everymorning. That is alot grosser to think what is on you when you go to bed and sweat and dead skin in the bed. So why wash your towels so much. I dont have time with three kids and a full time job. So if you do more power to ya.
    babygirl9669

Answer by babygirl9669 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2010