Potty trainning

I babysit a 2 and a half year old last week i started potty trainning him (his mom didn't ask me to i just did it) and he did way better than my child ever did he went everytime i put him on the potty and had maybe 3 accidents all week long well his mom has been home with him all this week b/c it is spring break and i asked her "has he had many accidents" and she replys with "he went outside once" I did watch him yesterday b/c she said she needed a break and she brought him at 9:40 and said oh he woke up dry so he might go to the bathroom for you later OMG she didnt take him to the potty time he got up...my question is should i keep trying or somehow tell her we need to wait or what i don't want to potty train him and her not try He also don't tell u he has to go or when you ask him he don't answer you i have just been taking him every 20 mins

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• id tell her if your going to watch him potty training has to be a joint effort. it takes more than just the babysitter.
    Anonymous