looking for a real work at home job. help.

i would like to find a real work at home job where i wouldnt have to pay anything to start and be legal. if anyone knows a company that does this please let me know. i really want to be a sahm thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I know of quite a few companies actually...

Here is a List

You should also check out  my blog for more information

And WAHM.com as well...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Here is a HUGE list of companies that hire from home like American Airlines Jet Blue Uhual etc.. FREE click here

Make sure you become a follower Im giving away advertising spots and a $25 gift certificate to Bath and Body Works, All you have to do is a leave a comment on my blog about my entry(greatly appreciated).

To your SUCCESS!

ps check out the bizs advertising thier buttons,they help support these free giveaways!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:25 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• i fill out offers and survey if intrested message me for more details :)
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 8:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I have my own direct sales business. It is called Beauticontrol, we are owned by Tupperware. We are a mobile SPA business. I de-stress and relax women in the comfort of their own home. I sell great Skin Care and our fabulous Instant Face Lift. I work when I want to and around my son's schedule. I can make any where from $200 to $1000 in 2 to 3 hrs. The products really sell themselves. When I sell the products the profit goes right into my pocket immediately. This job is my ATM - Any Time Money. Call me if you would like more info at 6464284440. or check out my website www.beautipage.com/sabrinamarie
    BreeMarie

Answer by BreeMarie at 2:54 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I am a SAHM. I work from my home. I market for a wellness company and work with a huge team of moms. Its legit, I do get a paycheck. I work when I want to. I don't host parties, stock inventory, No orders, No collecting money. We give daily webcasts that give you an overview of what we do. Contact me if your interested.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Feel free to visit http://2d53f9n7jm3abym3yhifqa0o9f.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CAFEMOM or for more ideas you can visit my new site www.IdeastoWorkatHome.com

good luck
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 5:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2010