How can I get this out of my head??

I just want to die. Life is nothing but an unfair struggle. I dont see a point in living if most of what you do is cry and be mad and get no help and go no where.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pray. And seek help.
    Anonymous

• I not only pray but I plead with God....and things just seem to get worse.
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry to hear that. Please continue to seek Him. "But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you look for him with ALL your heart and with ALL your soul. ~Deut. 4:29
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Thats life honey :( it sucks at times,but we gotta hang on and hold our head up till it stops rainning.Im sure you are in a hard time but since you have a child or children theres a good enough reason to keep moving foward.My mom was left with 3 kids one was handicap and she made it,we were all in one room all home made food everyday no food stamps no wic,we took the bus everywhere that women took care of us till we moved out,not to mention my brother died in the mist of all that mess..she made it,till this day she'll tell us it was because she had us..get help pray harder but dont give up.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 6:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Ive been at that point in my life. God is listening. Its the times when we feel most alone that if we look to him we will ended up closest to him. He only wants the best for us. Is this because of a situation or do you think you may be depressed? Its perfectly normal to be if you are. More people struggle with this then not these days. doesnt even have to be anything that happen in your life to experience depression. i have it and I love my life, but I had a chemical imbalance that would make me feel miserable. I lived with it for 3 years and finally my hudband said honey lets just talk to the doctor. Now I take the tiniest dose of Zoloft available and it has made my life so good! I didnt realize I was missing out on so much.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 6:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Don't bother praying. I have been in the exact place you are now. Where you dont really want to kill yourself you just want to stop living maybe sleep until life gets better. Be selfish! Its ok, you need to take care of you! Its ok to spoil yourself, its ok to get angry and break something, dont be weak and soft do whatever you need to do to get yourself out of this mood. Its never going to fix it self, take control sweetheart! YOU matter and you control your life. Start by treating yourself to something. My awakening started by buying myself a pair of shoes and treating myself to a pretzel.
    Anonymous

• i've been there more times than i care to remember..the only advice that i can offer you is to try and get some help. seriously there is nothing wrong with seeking the help of a professional because you are not equip to handle this on your own. wanting to die is not a normal reaction to stress...and yea ok if your a spiritual person than god can help but remember that god helps those that helps themselves..i wish you all the best in this horrible time for you. life is all about the highs and lows and sometimes we stay in those lows longer than we wish but you have to keep pushing for your children and just know that at some point somethings gotta give and it will!! hang in there honey!! and don't be afraid to say something to family/friends. being isolated right now is not the way to go. it'll make it worse. take it from a mom who knows. keep on keepin' on and things will start to look up. i promise you that
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• i know that alcohol and drugs make these feelings worse,1st thing u have to do is give ur self something to look forward to every day.try joining a club or church or some activity to get u out of the house.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• You have come to the wrong place. You need actual human contact. Go seek help from a real in-person person. Even if you are not religious, a minister will be a great place to start. They don't judge and they don't charge.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Just checking in on you to see how you are doing. Is everything ok? You can message me if you want to talk,...
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2010