just a random question Im bored & still an hour @ work

Why in the world do my size 36 F bras always come with pads? Seriously If my boobs already need an F cup and in only a 36 why o why would I want them to be any bigger?!? I have one bra that even came with 1" thick pads!!!
Is there anyone here who would actually use the pads when u r already an "F" cup?

scout82

Asked by scout82 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that does seem a bit silly. maybe it helps the bra hold it's shape and last longer
    Anonymous

• I can't answer your questions but I had the same thought...uhm an hour left for work..I am all caught up...bored...cafemom...Q & A's...LOL!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I only wear a size 36 b normaly, but i l ike the ones with pads cause it means if i'm cold, no one else knows it, if you know what i mean.
    Anonymous

• anon 6:32- Yea if the pads covered the 'cold' part, maybe I would understand. But they just go @ the bottom and seem to push them up to my chin LOL.
    scout82

Answer by scout82 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Wow, that is strange.
    Anonymous

• i'm much smaller than that but i agree about the "cold" thing and i also like the lift and adding a little bit..lol..but yea i don't understand why they would go underneath and push you up...maybe try going to a specialized bra shop because i'm sure that they could find ones that don't do that
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I never write LOL because I never laugh out loud at the computer. But here you go... LOL.

My friend and I always look for bras that "don't come with boobs." Try asking a sales girl for the section of boob free bras. I'm packing enough I certainly don't need extra padding.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 6:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• oh I take the pads out. I wouldn't ever wear them, unless its in the bedroom. hee hee
    scout82

Answer by scout82 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• If you worked for me, you would get fired.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:22 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• well rkoloms...... I just so happen to work for myself!!!! ahahahahhaha I only had an hour left @ the office. BUT since I work for myself I decided to leave early. Sorry your having such a bad friday. :-P
    scout82

Answer by scout82 at 4:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2010