Do you ever wonder what people in costumes look like?

Like on Yo Gabba Gabba, what do the people in the costumes look like? Lets hear your theories!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh just realized i didn't really answer the question.....i think that it's just like normal ppl. but sometimes i wonder if maybe they look like the hunchback of notre dame and the costume is a way to assimilate into every day life and be normal and loved...hmm..that would be terribly interesting and sad
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• lmfao....first i just want to say that i hate that show but i have definitely caught myself wondering who is inside that barney costume and how many breaks they get and how uncomfortable they are..unfortunately i once had to dance in a costume ( i was chuckie at chuckie e. cheese's 5 times a day) and it was horrible. sweaty and stinky and you always came out with bits of fur on you...ugh i shudder to remember that year...lol..
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• lol yes I do like when i took my daughter to see the Easter Bunny. I could kinds see the person but not really..

Anonymous

• Someone I went to school with ended up getting a job at Disneyworld as one of the costume characters. He was very tall and super skinny, and from what I know of he played Goofy and Tigger. Now when I see characters like that I just assume they all look like him :p
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2010