feeling weird all day

First of all the pressure I have been feeling the past couple months on and off has come back and it has been progressively been getting worse today. Last night I felt great I could move around. Today it hurts to walk, close my legs, Sit in any position except indian style or like I am going to do the butterfly exercise. I am having these weird "pains" in my back and hips and then it turned into cramping but keeps going away. But everytime I have that cramping feeling I can feel a pushing down sensation in my pelvis which increases the pain. The cramps don't hurt i can just feel them. I am only 32 weeks and this is my 3rd child. I am really frazzled. Earlier today when I got outta bed when i put my legs together it was like it moved my pelvic bones and I felt something squeeze and the pressure increased and baby started moving frantically til i opened my legs. It feels like I have a bowling ball in my crotch.

Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ummm I would definately be going to the hospital to be checked out... Sounds like this baby is ready whether you are or not!! Good luck I hope everything goes well!
    Anonymous

• I would go and have every thing looked at because that doesnt sound normal.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 7:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2010