Only in America can a man (Tiger Woods) cheat on his wife with countless women and come out looking like some kind of hero. What is wrong with this country??

His return to the Golf Course seems to be going really well. I mean standing ovations for cheating on his wife..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its not about cheating. He is an excellent golfer!
    This situation is about Tiger and his wife. NOT YOU!
    Anonymous

• His wife is a fool if she takes him back. 1 woman is bad enough but to do it with 14 women for years is horrible.
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• What the hell is wrong with you stressing someone elses life? why do you even care about t Tiger, does he pay ur bills or support ur children? im not a fan of Tiger but ok leave the guy alone worry about yourselfffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Anonymous

• He is a great golfer regardless of his personal life.

Answer by older at 7:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• what isn't wrong with this country....lol
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• It has nothing to do with his PERSONAL life and everything to do with his golf skills. You're the one obsessed with him. I haven't seen him on tv. Get a life, so you can focus on it instead of him. Psycho.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Wow!! BridgetC140 you must know him personally with all that anger.

Anonymous

• Op here: it's my business because I say it's my business so stfu :0)

Anonymous

• I don't think he's come out a hero at all. I'm not a fan, & although he may have had a standing ovation golfing, most news reports have made him out to sound cold & selfish. I don't know one person with a high opinion of him as a human being.

I don't care about his personal life, however I do think that because he fostered a "squeaky clean image" and is a role model to lots of children, his personal life does matter. People like Dennis Rodman, and Charlie Sheen have never been held up as role models, we know who they are from the start, & don't hold them up as role models, you either admire their talent, or don't. I think that's the problem that Tiger Woods has.

I also think it's a good thing that it does matter to people. It gets people talking about what is important, relationship behavior, & how you should treat someone in a relationship, so maybe our kids (and us) will think about what the choices we make say about us.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Why is the fact she is commenting on a news story. That has inundated pretty much every news channel today make her a Psycho???????

Anonymous