Today's Poll

Was curious how many of those 81% wanting to take their families to Hollywood had ever been and/or lives in California?

Totally a dirty place I would not want my kids personally. What's your take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I chose the trip because my kids are grown and I do not need the day care.

Answer by louise2 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Are you saying california is a dirty place or Hollowood?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• iv got a cousin that lives in burbank. he says its worth going and seeing universal and all that. but i wouldnt take my kids.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• My hubby has an Aunt who lives in San Francisco and we plan on visting her for a few days then going down to Socal for a few days as well with the kids to see Hollywood, San Diego Zoo, and Malibu in September.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 7:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I have no desire to go to Calafornia.
    jharve

Answer by jharve at 7:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• OP - Hollywood is.
    Anonymous

• lol, I chose the month of free child care. I've been to Hollywood....meh. Had they offered Hawaii or Disney or a Beaches resort I may have chose differently. My kids are 5 and 3 though, so a Hollywood vaca isn't ideal. But a month of cleaning my house with no one to mess it all day long? A month of watching movies of my choice? A month of peace and quiet, during the day at least??? LOL, sounds way better than Hollywood.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Eh. I think I'd go once just to say I've gone. I don't like people enough to live around that many of them.

It's just like South of the Border. It's gross, it reeks of urine and there are drunks sleeping on every sidewalk, but you go once just to buy a souvenir and say hey, I've been there. Then you, like me, get food poisoning from one of their shitty diners.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2010