Do you get a little 'unnerved' or should I say 'bitchy' when you don't get 'any' in awhile?

I do. When it has been awhile since my DH and I takes care of business, I get really bitchy, not only with him, but everyone around me,lol.
Then when I finally get some, I'm all happy and nice to everyone again,lol.
Am I the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't get bitchy, I get batteries. My husband is a real crank of he doesn't get it for awhile and EVERYONE gets to feel the wrath of that particular hissy fit. It's really annoying and doesn't make me want to have sex with him AT ALL.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Nope. I used to. But ever since my oldest was born, sex is way to painful and my drive is 200% gone!! So, no...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I dont but hubby does
    syssie

Answer by syssie at 9:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• "I don't get bitchy, I get batteries. My husband is a real crank of he doesn't get it for awhile and EVERYONE gets to feel the wrath of that particular hissy fit. It's really annoying and doesn't make me want to have sex with him AT ALL. "

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 9:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Yep!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• no, i dont get bitchy or anything... if i dont do it, then i dont have the drive to do it.. like me and my BF last did it a week ago... and i have NO mood for it at all. and i know once i see him (hopefully tonight!), i STILL wont be in the mood. i swear, if i go 2 days without sex with someone else (NOT a vibrator, but with my BF), i just cannot get in the mood after that.

but luckily, i stopped taking one of my meds and hopefully it'll bring my sex drive back. we'll see tho.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2010