Would you think your dh/so was cheating on you or was talking to another woman if ..

the two of you hadn't had sex in about 2 months.And he shows no interest, even when you try to initiate. Yet, he's coming home from work, happier than normal and even SINGING in the shower and dancing around like an idiot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe emotionally cheating, not necessarily sexually cheating

Answer by admckenzie at 9:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• yeah
    Anonymous

• id think something was up for sure
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• YES
    Anonymous

• Yes I would think he was cheating. That is not normal. Either that or he REALLY likes masturbating A LOT....which would be bad too....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• umm yeah!!!! geez thats almost a fact.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• wow...yeah
    Anonymous

• I'd definitely be questioning him... something doesn't sound right. Be straight up and ask him. Married couples SHOULD be having sex and if they aren't, something is up.... whether it's cheat or something else, it should be talked about.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 9:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Yeah, I'm thinking emotionally cheating too admckenzie. Just because I always know where he's at, were together quite often and he calls me all the time while he's from work and he never wants to let me off the phone,lol. He is still very playful with me and even cut a bunch of flowers out of our yard today for me and suprised me with them. Its' just...I guess I don't get the whole not interested in sex with me and he's been so happy latley. He must be talking to another woman..maybe in between phone calls to me. And I noticed he's been abnormally protective over his cellphone. Which I have never looked in his phone, I never felt the need to. But now, I am getting a strange feeling in th epitt of my stomach and I don't like it.
    Anonymous

• Always listen to the gut,,he has to sleep sometime-just saying:you can look then- but remember ,you might not like what you find
    Anonymous