So you think you can believe every horrible thing about folks involved in tea partys?

Check out this website/movement 'crash the tea party' and how they are proud of themselves to infilterate tea party events in order to falsely claim themselves for the tea partycause and then misrepresent them.They aren't the only one's..

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• lol- Every claim of violence to occur during a tea party gathering has been proven false. Yet, the are still represented as being some horrid group of dangerous thugs. lol

Ask your local police which they worry about more- a tea party gathering or a local protest from the liberal groups. Because hands down, liberal groups are more violent and destructive.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Pretending to be something you are not, in other words, misrepresenting yourself, being deceitful, not being honest or better yet, lying!!! Hmmm, the same way Obama got where he is...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I'm not exactly in a TEA party, I'm in a Liberty Group. We have a sign in for every town hall we host. We know who to look out for. Sounds like the liberal/progressives haven't changed their ways yet. Still using deception at every turn. Wonder how they keep any members in the party, knowing how they deceive and lie about everything.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Forgot to add, we also have our very own undercover sheriff as a member, so I'm not that worried!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Yeah, were horrible. I heard on Fox yesterday a talk show host field a caller who was just giving the man what for because he is a conservative Tea Party supporter. The caller used all kinds of insults to describe the host and finished with "racist". The host stopped the called and said, "You really should look me up on my website. I am a conservative, I have been on the radio since 1994, I am a Tea Party supporter, oh, and I am black." He went on the say that he has attended many events and never once been treated like anything other than an attendee who shared comon beliefs like the other attendees. So, who are the true racists I ask you? You can tell when the liberals are loosing. They start calling people names as instructed by Sal Alinsky.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• That is funny jesse LOL talk about open mouth insert foot that caller certainly did it well.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I was so impressed with this gentleman. I wish I could remember his name. They showed it and I was sure I would remember. Didn't! The whole demonization of the Tea Party movement is so "Rules for Radicals". Rule #13 instructs them to Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it. It is imperative to understand this book so you can counter act their strategies.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Funny thing is, as a general rule anyone who is disrespectful or violent during a Tea Party activity will be escorted from the area no mattter who they are because thats not what Tea Party participants are. I'm sure it will backfire on these idiots just as it did when the group threw eggs on busses bringing people to Harry Reids home town. They did it and then called the cops and tried to blame it on Andrew Breitbart.. To bad he had filmed the whole thing anf those egg throwers were charged with a felony. LOL It is well known that Libs will make hay when they hear about anything that they can twist. Keep it up because it only lends further to the fact that these Libs have no credibility.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I think there are many A-HOLE Tea Party members with ulterior motives

I think there are many that are what they claim, upset with the government in general

Just wondering where they have been for say the last 30 years????

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2010