Does my "husband" care?

Hello cafe mom. I'm a 21 year old mother and wife. I have a husband who is 20 and is in the navy. He rencently sprained his ankle playing ball and I did a aprils fools joke on him saying I was going downsouth for the summer and I'm taking our daughter. He was pissed of saying I don't see her as much as it is. He's in connecticut by the way. He had all week off because his mom is getting gastric bypass surgery. She didn't. Get her operation till Wednesday! He didn't spend NO time with our daughter. All he did was go paintballing and hang out with his friends! So today his mom comes home from the hospital and I have to work tomorrow so I ask him can she stay with you and he tells me he has to take care of his mom. Mined you she has two uncles who live with his mom. He tells me I can bring her after I get off work and that's not until 4pm I don't get back to my house until 5 so what's the point? He's getting on my nerves!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• bad bad daddy
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• You probably upset him over the dumb april fool's prank. That wasn't funny and now it came back to bite you in the butt.
    Anonymous

• He did this before though! Shit his April fool joke to me was going to Iraq!
    Anonymous

• uhhh... you married a 20 year old! He isn't even an adult yet! The human brain isn't even fully developed until mid 20's.. In "guy time" 20 is like 16! Good luck with your marriage.. p.s. don't sweat the small stuff ( which it appears you already are) or you are in huge trouble with the big stuff happens!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Maybe he isn't sure how to handle your daughter. You said he hasn't seen her much he might be afraid of not being able to care for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 10, 2010