I am almost due and i "think" I lost my plug!!!

I AM 39 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS PREG! THIS MORNING I WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND NOTICED A SNOTTY DICHARGE WITH A PINK TINT TO IT!! WAS THIS MY PLUG?? I AM PRETTY SURE IT WAS BUT THERE WASN'T VERY MUCH AT ALL! WILL THERE BE MORE? AND HOW LONG AFTER I START LOOSING MY PLUG WILL I GO INTO LABOR OR WILL I AT ALL?????? AND ANY ADVISE ON HOW TO KEEP THINGS ROLLING????

babymamma0219

Asked by babymamma0219 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• mine was like that. and not very much. labor started about a week and a half after that. there isnt much you can do. your baby will come when it's ready.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• it sounds like it. you could lose more, or maybe not. and you could go into labor right away, or in a couple of weeks. it's so frustrating, but the plug really doesn't tell you much about labor :)

good luck!
    Anonymous

• I lost my mucus plug about a week and a half before I had my son. You can loose it hours before or weeks before. So if your not having any labor symptoms then you should just go on with normal day activities until something else comes up. Good luck
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 9:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I lost my plug and 10 minutes later my water broke. You never can tell! =) Good luck and congrats in advance!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I never lost mine with my first but did with this pregnancy and that was 3 days ago. It did have a little blood in it, and it was so thick I couldnt wipe it off I had to litterally pull it off with the toilet paper sorry TMI lol but yeah you will definatly notice the difference. I have totally lost mine and it came out withen a two day period. I have been having some contractions since the beggining of the week but nothing that has put me into labor yet. Hopefully it will be soon
    Anonymous