Dancing with Stars Kate fans

Who are the people keeping HER on and WHY?? She is an ultimate consumer and energy waster. 8 kids, she wasn't happy with 2 that she couldn't even support. I could be so lucky to have 2. Now no husband. You women wonder why men cheat. You put them second or ninth. She wanted to be a celebrity mom it appears, not a wife and mother. She is a single mom of 8, bottom line. And I'll bet many of you fans denegrate single moms. She obviously was a fan of the Duggars before the 6 were conceived. Money Money Money. You fans of hers are the reason our country is going to the crapper. Individuals who choose to idolize fools. I watch the show. I agree that Nicole is too experienced for the show, and that Kate should be minding the kids she so desperately. I can't watch it now. I have principles. I won't support reality TV whores who live vainly rather than contribute to a better society.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG you have a lot of time on your hands. She is human not a robot! No excuse for her douchebag ex to cheat on her. I guess you agree of his whore chasing ways in NY? Whatever!
    Anonymous

• Yes, Kate is an attention monger and lousy mother. Yes, she has exploited her kids for financial gain. No, she can not dance. Yes, Jon is a lazy, unambitious provider. I think she'll get the boot next week. What she has done to those kids should be illegal-or at least strictly monitored.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• OK....ONE) she went to have ONE baby and the horrible person that she was couldnt stand to kill a few babies to bring down the number. GOD how AWFUL. TWO) How do expect her to support them NOW? Sell the nice house, cramp them all in a tiny house, go work triple shifts at the hospital (after hoping to find one that would HIRE her with all the paparazzi baggage she would bring), and NEVER get to see her kids?? You know, I think its AWFUL that so many condemn her for being a working mom. I wonder if they condemn ALL celebrity parents or JUST her. Granted she is ONLY a reality show mom but still....and sister...those are some HARSH words from someone preaching tollerance two posts down........

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• My eyes hurt when she's dancing!

Send her home next week!!
    Anonymous

• momof030404 I am an advocate for children- these 2 parents did not have the ability to care for 2 ,let alone 8 kids. What they have done is WRONG! Sorry, she put it out there for all to see. She has made herself a consumer product, and as such has opened herself up for public scrutiny and evaluation. We all judge products we consume. Kate is no different (neither is Jon).

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• wow u r a fan,well first of all when u have invetro they tell u the risks of having mulitiples the more u put in there the more u will have possibly.knowing that she shud have thought about it more maybe had a game plan of work money that kind of thing reality tv wasnt gonna last forever.two yes maybe she shud sell the house she doesnt have to buy a much smaller house she can find a cheaper area to live in ur bein over dramatic about this whole thing.she should have thought about everything u talked about before she did this,sorry i dont feel sorry for the women or have any compassion for her,she treated her husband like a dog on the show,and cares more about herself then her kids,go cry me a river she will b just fine its the kids i worry about and so shud u.
    coffeefreak996

Answer by coffeefreak996 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• First of all if any of you know anything about the Gosselins...they wanted 1 child but Kate has endometriosis and so the ONLY WAY she could have a child was through fertility treatments. So boom, she got 2 unexpectedly. I don't know where you all are getting the idea that they couldn't afford those kids! I've never heard that in my life. Secondly, like momof said, they went to have 1 more baby and ended up getting pregnant with 7! The doctors urged her to "selectively reduce" the babies, but OMG WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON SHE IS for not wanting to do that! Which would have put her at severe risk for losing ALL the babies anyways. The 7th baby miscarried and the rest were born early, but healthy. A miracle, but obviously no what anyone would have wanted! Except maybe octomom. So they started up Jon and Kate Plus 8 so that Kate could stay home with the kids, and essentially be "working" making the show. Cont...
    Anonymous

• So I suppose SHE is such a horrible person for not being able to naturally conceive, and SHE is such a horrible person for not aborting her babies when she found out there were so many, and SHE is the devil because Jon cheated on her with 20 year old girls. Its all HER fault right? No one else is to blame. I agree that she sucks at dancing and has become obsessed with fame but Jesus you all act like she personally has done you wrong!
    Anonymous

• i could careless about her just stating my opionion which i have the right,no i dont think she should have aborted babies to reduce the number the damage was done she had to deal with it,my thing is u can choose how many sperm r put inside from what i understand 2 to 3 is normal not 8 or 10 i feel bad she couldnt concieve on her own but i say again she could have thought about the consequences before hand she new there was a possibility of lots of babies,she should have planned for it regardless.now giving her a job on tv to help her support her kids and stay home...can we all have jobs pls i mean really thats stupid,she should have had something to fall back on she new what bein on tv would b like,and for jon yes hes a pig dont like him much either ,
    coffeefreak996

Answer by coffeefreak996 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Oh wow, I don't even like her but where did you ever get the idea you could pass judgement on her?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2010