i'm planning on going back to school after of about 3 yrs off due to my son being born and being a sahm.

Well im due and plan on being in school in my 8th month. Has anyone else done this? it will be a summer session so 4 days a week for 6 weeks and then my baby will be due 2 weeks after the schooling will end.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well i was in grad school during my first pregnancy, and due right in the middle of the semester. i just discussed it with all of my professors and had imcompletes for a bit before i could complete my work.

i kept going to class until my son was born.

you just have to remember that your baby might decide to come 3 weeks before being "due" and then you will miss the end of the courses so you'll have to talk to your profs about it.
    Anonymous

• i have during regular semester. my son came early though lol. I went up to my professors on the first day and informed them that i was pregnant and when my due date was.. that I would make every attempt to be at class at all times.

they were really good with me, and worked with me when my son came 3 weeks early at midterms and i had to have a c-section so was out of class for 2 weeks.

so my advice is to talk with your professors and keep them updated on anything that may affect your classes.

good luck and congrats.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2010