One Night Stands .. Fun or Irresponsible?

Have you had a one night stand? Was it fun? Do you think they are irresponsible? Do you think there is a certain kind of person that has a one night stand or is it more of an everyday occurance now a days? What about a nameless one night stand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it could be fun but more often than not I think its just empty. Maybe a good hot fling for about a month.
    Anonymous

• Yes I did it when I was young (19) and it was fun....

Anonymous

• Back in my party days, I had a couple of one night stands and I could still tell you their names. I think they're fun as long as you stay safe and use protection. And nowadays I think they're more of a everyday occurance, but I live in a college town so it could just be the area.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 9:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Don't even bother is what I say. Honestly, I have had a couple one night stands and wonderful , they were NOT. Its just not even worth it. Its a heat of the moment kind of the thing...and once the pants is off..you may be in for a BIG suprise..or should I say LITTLE suprse, LMAO! Thats always a factor. OR they turn out to be like a 2 minute man...or less...or worse..he could turn out to be one that takes forever plus a day to finally ejaculate and they just keep on and keep on pumping and humping like theres no tomorrow and all you want to do is leave.Or they have horrible breath or pimples on thier butt of chest or big ass nasty disgusting moles on their butt or back. And then if you end up falling asleep there or he at your house, the morning is awkward and its like..gtf outta here already will, what do ya want, bfast?I think taking a lil bit of time to get to know someone first is better.
    Anonymous

• it depends on the persons involved. it can be fun. as long as you both know where its not going
    Anonymous

• both? ;)
    Anonymous

• I've done this a couple times, never intended for them to be, but I only knew each guy a short time and after sex I didn't like what I got or he got weird. IMO it's not worth it. Plus there's risk of STD's and pregnancy, even with protection it happens.
    Anonymous

• It can be fun... I had a couple back in my party days, just be safe
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• irresponsible. I don't think sex should ever be casual.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Stupid in my opinion. What about stds and pregnancy? You could get AIDS from some fling. Doesn't sound like fun to me.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 10:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2010