For those of you that are in a relationship with a man in his late 30's...

Mine is 39. Do they have less sexual interest at this age? Does it lessen, where as a 30 something woman...sex becomes more important?
If so, how the hell is this fair? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• haha snap! I'm 37, DH is 38, he is rapidly losing the drive where as I am just getting started babe!!! Yet another of lifes cruel little jokes - when I get where I'm going in the end, I have a big list of "what the heck wre you thinking?" questions for the man up there!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• You're right...it's not fair. My husband is in his early 30's and it's pretty much already going downhill, while I"m almost 30 and practically climbing the walls. I think this is pretty typical, although I hear there are some exceptions out there. :)
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 9:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Men sexually peak at 19. Women peak at 40. That explains it all

Answer by admckenzie at 10:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• you know with us its weird. i dont know if its just relationship problems or whatever the case may be... but i am 24 and my so is 39 and he is the more sexual one, wanting it more and more and i am the one that doesnt want it nearly as often. sometimes we can go a week or more and not have it because i am not in the mood. he is also a stay at home dad and i am the working mom, so me being tired a lot is typically my biggest problem.
    juandmad09

Answer by juandmad09 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• My guy is 39 and our drives have shifted! It stinks but as someone already posted above the Males sexual peak ( no matter what they try to tell you poster above) is in their teens where a woman starts to come into hers mid to late 30's! Why? My only reasoning... to keep the species moving along! He has a huge drive younger, impregnanting one ( or many lol) and her clock goes off and realizes this is the end of reproduction so it kicks it up a notch! lol.. just my theory! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My hubby is 39 and I am 32. Things have dramatically changed in the last couple of years in that department!! Now he barely wants it and I can't get enough. It stinks b/c it makes me feel unattractive, unwanted, etc. I feel your pain and wish I had an answer for you but I am still trying to figure out what to do myself. He used to be all over me, now we could not even touch each other for days and he doesn't even care. I hate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2010