Does anyone actually do role playing with thier partner?

Like the man pretends to be a burgular and breaks in and takes advantage of you? Or pretends to be a fire fighter and saving you from a fire? lol
I'm just wondering because anytime I WANT to do something I like, I start laughing and thinks its corny but at the same time if I could really get into it, I think it would be fun.
What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I love role playing. One day DH and I were at lunch at Panera and we were joking around and sort of fell into an impromptu role play. I pretended to be a mom with a daughter (she was with us) who had just left her abusive boyfriend....I know this is odd huh? He pretended to be the caring, perfect man who just wanted to offer me a place to stay. He was complimenting me and not being overly flirtatious but still sort of sexy. When we got to "his house" my dd was sleep and after light banter we ended up having GREAT sex! We sort of carried it on the rest of the night too. I absolutely loved it!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• my husband and i do it...but we do something alittle different...we will got to a restaurant club,etc and act like we dont know eachother...then my husband will try to 'hook up' with me then we go home and have a 'one night stand' lol its really more fun then it sounds =_)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Have fun with it, if you laugh that's ok. WHen you get to the good part, it's not at all corny and very exciting.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• yeah my husband pretends to be a Swedish masseuse and uses an accent and limited English..its fun and i also get a great massage also
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I really want my husband to pick me up at a bar too. I guess I like the "sex with a stranger" role plays because its something I would never do myself. Thats what role plays are all about.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Role playing rocks

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I love it. He works from home sometimes, so I pretend to be his secretary and help relieve his stress!
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• That's funny cause my SO and I were just discussing the burglar one : ) We haven't role played, but I want to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2010