Does anyone know anything about Triangle park,in Raleigh N.C.???? Is it a Nice place for a Family to live??

My Family an I are fixing to move to Raleigh in about 5 to 6 mths from now so my Husband can finish up his schooling there,and I am a bit nervous not knowing anything about it,So if anyone can help Please tell me everything you can....Thanx Sooooo Much..

christy7781

Asked by christy7781 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Travel

• The RTP is very work focused. A lot of condos and single people who are there just to work. The families live either more into Raleigh or into Durham or into Cary. Cary is the nicest and priciest of the family focused areas around the RTP.

Public transit is worth it. Your hubby should move you more into a family area and ride the bus into the Park. It's very affordable. It's very safe.

Chapel Hill/ Carrboro schools are the best in the area. It's really nice to live in Orange County. I wish we could move back every day. The taxes are high but the schools show why. Also, the public transit in Chapel Hill is free. The town is clean and has tons of opportunities for children.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2010