What is he thinking?

My exboyfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago. We still live together, but I move out next week. He says he doesn't love me anymore, but wants to be friends. It's been up and down for the time since. We finally turned a corner where we were getting along well, just friends. Then he comes in my bedroom in the middle of the night, said he was sad and didn't want me to hate him. He just seemed so sad I gave him a hug. I thought that was ok since we were supposed to be friends, he initiated sex and I went along. I still love him. I know that'll change when I move and I won't be that close to him. Anyway, I was fine until he said you're going to hate me when I fall in love with someone else. I was hurt, I know it'll happen, but why that moment to bring it up? He said he hasn't slept with anyone else(I asked him the next am, cause I was worried about disease) and seemed hurt to find I had been asked out(it came up a day before).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• quit sleeping with him and move out now. it';s like you want to get hurt. you will feel foolish when he moves her in when you leave. quit letting him use you, just go
    Anonymous

• He sounds very immature and his feelings don't seem to be that deep. Its good that he was honest about not loving you anymore though. Don't back out on your plans to move out because it sounds like the absolute best option for you guys.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• youre just a booty call to him... thats why he wants to stay friends so he dont feel guilty for making you put out... kick him to da curb fast!!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• What was he thinking? The better question is what was he thinking with? His dick! You are familiar territory! He didn't have anyone else he could "conquest" that night and new that you were easily accesible and probably willing! He knew it would be easier to get you into bed than a stranger! He played it off in "man speak" ( trying to tell you it's still over) by saying "your going to hate me when I fall in love with someone else" to this I wish you would have answered "don't flatter yourself! I'll probably be with someone else by then as well!"... Let it pass, but do NOT have sex with him ever again! It is over for a reason, let it "die" and move out and on with your life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• You fool, you got used for sex when he came in there with his "I'm sad" crap. Move on! His immature and dumb, you can do better. Why would you want a friend like that anyways? friends dont use you or guilt you into sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I know you think if you can just prove to him how much you care about him, he will see the light and change his mind. You need to see this man with fresh eyes, he is a snake and a spinless wimp. You deserve a better real man who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated,,,you are worth it.....dont settle for a looser...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2010