Should i keep shoes that don't really fit me?

Today i tried on 5 pairs of shoes and only 2 fit me, but they are both uncomfortable for lots of walking,which i need them for long walks.The reboks are good for errands not long walks,so they're good for something but i'm looking for shoes for long walks.The saucony's burn my soul to the point maybe a blister will come but they fit me and the burning is my only complaint.What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No why would you keep them? Give them to someone who is in need. Donate them to a charity like a church or a thrift store so they can be used by someone who can't afford new shoes.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I have a week to try them out,i bought them today.I tried putting a dr.scholls pad in and that made the shoes tighter which i can't have.I wear thick sox,so all i can think of doing is wearing a band aid over my maybe blister.
    Anonymous

• omg, this is so funny. I'm trying on all my shoes tonight to determine which ones to keep and which ones to donate. I was thinking the same thing, that I could wear one pair around the complex like to the laundry room and if I drove somewhere without a lot of walking involved. I just decided that's just wrong. Someone could use these shoes. I still have a dozen other pair that work well for long walks. I'm trying to stop being a hoarder.
    Anonymous

• Merrells are my favorite brand. They are made for the way women walk. They are spendy, but worth it because they last many of years. I never buy anything that isn't comfortable, including heels (and I have found heels that are comfy and cute and not clunky).
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I should mention,i have a really hard time finding shoes,that's why i wonder if i should keep them.
    Anonymous

• Ooooh, they are all new? I thought you meant they were all old shoes in your closet you couldn't fit anymore. Well you should find a pair that don't have any problems. There are too much shoes out there to be in pain...especially if they arent heels!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• One time i found some teva sandals and took them home and thought no these things aren't that comfortable but decided to keep them anyways, and they turned out to be comfortable, after a little walking around in them.
    Anonymous

• I think i'm going to keep the reboks for lite walking around it's better than nothing,i have a terrible time finding shoes.
    Anonymous

• If shoes are uncomfortable, dont wear them! You shouldnt have any pain or be worried about blistering at all.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Can I ask why are your shoes "burning" your feet?
    Anonymous