should i call the cops or let it go?

my new neighbors keep sounding off police sirens and then get on the bull horn saying this is town name police come out with your hands up...and cause my kids to scream and cry....i went outside and these idiots are just laughing cause our neighbors went out to see whats going on..and its 10 pm here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Call the cops! I'm sure there are noise ordinances and um, a little thing called "impersonating an officer".
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 11:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Def. call the cops.
    Anonymous

• call, sounds like the idiots need to be put in check. Otherwise expect more of this fun for as long as you/they are there.
    Anonymous

• I would call for sure. I was going to call on ours last night because it was 1 in the morning and they were sitting in their care with their freakin base on for 20 minutes. They ended up leaving when I finally came down stairs to get the phone book for the police stations number.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• op here

looks like someone beat me to it i went to get the number as the cop pulled up...i dont get the point of that..being the first night here and gettin everyone pissed off. all the people were on their decks at the apt across the street and most of the neighbors in their drive ways
    Anonymous

• Hey they wanted to be the center of attention -- looks like now they are
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Absolutely. I hope you called the cops and they got in trouble for disturbing the peace and (poorly) impersonating an officer.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:58 AM on Apr. 10, 2010