I have these period like cramps... not even gonna lie!

i felt crampy yesterday and told, totally thought i was going to start bleeding again!
Why am i even feelin like this 9 days into my cycle? I noticed that my period was abnormal this time around and was 4 days long... by abnormal i mean it came 3 days later than the usual 25 days. so it made it 28 days. i noticed at work i have been more irriatable, to where i wanna just kill some one... now i am not like this at this during that time of month, im the usual happy go lucky girl, i feel like the EFFING DEVIL! HHHEEELLPPP!!

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 11:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you can have cramping when you ovulate. btw a lot of our "ladies problems" stem from poor nutrition. Step up the nutrition a little, it might help with the PMS symptoms.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 12:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I suppose its possible that you might be pregnant. Maybe the bleeding you thought was a period is actually implantationblewding, although I dont know if it would last for four days. You might want to think about taking another hpt. If it was implantation bleeding then obviously the first test you took would've been negative. So take another and put your mind at ease. Hoping for a bfp for you if you take one. Let me know! GL hon and *baby dust*
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 3:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2010