is it normal to feel slightly jealous?

my friend got the house i wanted and i feel a little jealous...all and all im happy for her but i had my heart set on that place...am i bad friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• There must be another perfect home in store for you hun!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:18 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• No, you are not a bad friend

Answer by admckenzie at 11:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Yes it is normal to feel jealousy! It is a human emotion! It doesn't make you a bad friend.
    Anonymous

• I think it is normal that you feel that way. I think anyone would feel that way in that situation, whether they admit it or not. It's called being human. As long as you don't try to make your friend feel bad about it, really don't even bring up that it was the house you were set on. Don't let it interfer with your friendship. Give it time and you will get over this. You will eventually see it as your friends house, and you will get a house you love probably even more!
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 11:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• NO you are not a bad friend! Completely natural. Hugs to you- don't worry you will get a perfect house for your family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Perfectly normal feelings. You are not a bad friend at all.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 1:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2010