13 year old boy question to mom

My 13 year old pulled me aside the other day and had something important to talk to me about. So he says "mom I think something is wrong with me, sometimes I think about having sex with my mom." OMG How would you respond?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• please be a troll! please be a troll! PLEASE BE A TROLL!jaw drop

mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• That did not happen
    Anonymous

• Why would someone say he was thinking about having it with his mom if he was talking TO his mom, troll?
    Anonymous

• Have sex with him and make his dream come true!
    Anonymous

• lmao ANON BEST ANSWER
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• okay it is true. he did say this to me. i am not a troll. he is actually older now but i was just curious how other moms might have reacted to this. i was in complete shock when he said it. I had to catch my breath. I knew immediately that i had to be careful what to say as to not make him feel bad. what i did say was that he was going through puberty and that it was normal to think about these things. I told him it was not okay to act out anything with your mother at all. but i told him that he was perfectly normal and not to worry about it as he was very worried about it. I could tell by the look on his face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• op gee am i the only one who has had this happen to me??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Ummmm, yup!!!!!!!!! TROLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Its only normal, your the female who he sees the most and cares for him besides at this age they think about having sex with anyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• This was the basis of Freud's whole theory was it not??? TOTALLY normal ...as long as it's fantasy...and he hates it!
    What's strange to me is that he would TELL MOM!?! I'd worry more about the odd boundary issues he may have.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Apr. 10, 2010