Is Cafemom available on a cellphone?

I was just wondering cause you can get almost everything like if you want to check your Facebook account on your phone you could do it so I was wondering if you can do that can or would it be possible to do the same with Cafemom. I am addicted to Cafemom as I am addicted to Facebook.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if it gets internet
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 11:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Yes,that's how I stay connected.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:11 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Ya, but it kinda sucks. (no offense CM team lol) They are working on a mobile version of CM now though YAY
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 4:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• yes works great on Android
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:51 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Any site is lol. But I tried to log on the other day with mine and there was a spot to write your email and password but no enter or login button! I was so confused! =P So needless to say I haven't done it yet. =/
    Miss.Cullen

Answer by Miss.Cullen at 5:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Miss.Cullen I have been having the same problem Are you with TMobile
    Anonymous

• To Miss Cullen, I am with Bell Mobility it is a Canadian cellphone company. I will definitely look it up on my mobile browser.
    momof2andonly2

Answer by momof2andonly2 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2010