baby teething bad!

my son is teething bad. hes 6 months going on 7 months. you can see his teeth but they are not cutting in yet! what can i do for him to help him not be in so much pain? also he cant sleep at nite cuz of it and it wakes him up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• tylenol...give every 4 hours does he have a fever also most of the time when a baby is teething they run a fever
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• well, my answer to teething is def not to drug him. I bring my son a teether or Hylands teething tablets. They are all natural, no side affects and work wonders!!!!! I swear by them. GL!!
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 12:58 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• i used these teething tablets. they were homeopathic and just desolved a couple in their mouths. they were my savior! i got them at wal greens in the baby isle. i dont recomend the orajel it doesnt last. but those with some tylenol put my girl right to sleep after screeming for hours.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• sash1.....giving tylenol is not druging the baby its helping them deal with the pain and it lowers the fever
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• um, tylenol is a drug,with harmful side affects. Hylands teething tablets are all natural with no side affects..... Tylenol is not a natural way of 'dealing' with the pain
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2010