Are there any moms out there who date men with other baby mamas they never even met?And also dislike the child that they have together?

I dislike my babys fathers other baby mother a lot because of the fact I never met her or even talked to her. . .to be honest im not even 100% if she knows about me or my daughter. I've seen NASTY SEXUAL text messages she sent to my boyfriend and messages saying "I LOVE YOU" to him too that makes me HATE HER with a PASSION! Her 3 year old daughter comes over every Friday whom I do not like. I feel so bad for saying it, but its true, I cant stand his other daughter! I thinks shes a spoiled little brat who whines all the time and very much annoys me every friday! She gets jealous of my 7 month old daughter whenever my bf tries to spend time with her she will start crying like a little whiny brat! She stays stuck up his butt and cries whenever he leaves her side and I cant stand it! She would rather stay stuck up his rear end then play with her cousins whos the same age as her. I get a very bad vibe off of her Ive tried to do bon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• You sound like a bitch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Kids go thru stages of jealousy! She is probably jealous that her daddy has a new baby that's he sees everyday and she only gets to see him sometimes! I think you are childish for not liking a 3 year old because she is a whiney brat all 3 year olds have whiney brat moments so get over it! And as for his baby mama possibly not knowing about you don't be mad at her be mad at him for not telling her you and your baby exsit!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Really you dislike a 3 year old? FYI 3 year olds usually are jealous of siblings and the fact she sees her dad so little is the reason she is so clingy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Ok mabe I am childish I dont mean to be I really dont. And the 2nd answer on this question I agree with BUT I dont see how she DONT know about me because hes only off work 2 days a week and she never tries to come over and when shes sends him sexual nasty text messages and says i love you all the time it seems like to me they got something goin on. So how would she NOT know about me though? HE SAYS SHE DOES but why would she send him text messages like that then and supposely she lives with her FIRST babys father and 1 message i read she was trying to have
    "sex" with my boyfriend WHILE HE WAS AT WORK!!! Im still so upset about that I have been faithful FAR TOO LONG to get played for fool like that. Mabe Im acting like this, yes I guess you can say childish because all of this. God forgive me! I never felt like this before!!! Please moms out there im not really a bitch. . .I really just have been thru waayyy tooo much. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• She picks up on the fact you don't like her and wants her dad. Nothing wrong with that. Quit having babies with men who act like single men and still date around. obviously he still bangs his other baby momma
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Have you talked to him about your feelings?

at this point i would not suggest trying to contact her on your own. But really, if you are committed to this "man" and he to you, you're gonna have to get over your feelings for your baby's older sister!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:32 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• ...you sound like a crazy bitch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• i've been through this and i think you shouldn't dislike the 3 yr old if you dnt like the mom its seperate th child has nothing to do with it... and 3 yr olds have jealousy even if they are brother and sister from the same mom...she is small and its normal for her to act like that ... plus she only sees her dad every friday not everyday like you guys do it can be possible that thats the reason she acts lik that..
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 2:05 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• um honey it sounds like u are a fool! its obvious baby mama number 1 does not knw that u and your dd exist. stop hating on the baby mama and her daughter and start hating on the man!! i read your other post and again i say it seems like he is hiding u.. hell i would hide u too if u are this crazy in real life too!! your so called man is the problem boo and u need to open up your eyes and see that.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 5:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Ahh life in the ghetto. It never ceases to entertain does it....
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 7:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2010