help

a couple of people have told me that since im native american, im able to get money. how do i go about it? any information?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• you have to be able to prove your ancestry, and I think you have to be at least a certain percent. I'm some fraction Native American too, but I don't know enough of my family tree to prove anything. Good Luck!
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 1:18 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• do a google search for government aid for NA. You will have to prove your lineage, and have a specific percentage of NA heritage.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Yup, what PP's have said. We have several NA women in our family tree, but b/c they are listed as "and wife" nothing can be proven!! So frustrating!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Why in religion put it in the right damn section. I am reporting it. It's very annoying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• you have to be able to prove your ancestry. I think you may have to be an active tribal member.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Anony cause its "money she is asking for! Good Lawd some peoplare just dumb.

You are so annoying, hey you know I just joined a cause on facebook called"smacking stupid people real hard till they get smart ", would you like to join?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Anony at 1:33 I think you will see after you wake up how dumb you look, this is the money section, she was asking about money duh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• It's called getting a JOB. You should try it.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 7:22 AM on Apr. 11, 2010