What would you do if you were in a hard to get out of relationship with a man you have a 6 month old daughter with who picks up his "other" daughter who is 3 years of age every weekend and you are not allowed to go with him because neither you or the other woman know each other even mabe not even know about each other?! O yeah. .lol. .he says its "DISRESPECTFUL".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• It not hard to pack up and leave
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I would give him an ultimatum. Either have enough respect for ME and OUR child ...or i WILL leave.

sometimes you have to do what's difficult.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:22 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• oops. that should say "enough respect for Me and OUR child by involving us in ALL aspects of your life" ...or i will leave.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• thanks but its just not that easy:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• It IS disrespectful. I wouldn't want you coming to my house to pick up my child either.
    Anonymous

• I would take my 6 month old and hit the road
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• OK! BUT im going to be in the SAME HOUSE as her so wat is the difference????
    I can understand that a little IF I CARED ABOUT THIS DUDE! BUT. . .
    he says they were just a 1 nite stand because they were both DRUNK!!!
    I KNO ITS BULL!!! I HATE THE FACT HE THINKS IM THAT DUMB TO BELIEVE THAT!!!
    Ok but um IF YOU WERE ME how would YOU FEEL??!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• if i were you, you wouldn't have gotten knocked up by some guy who thinks you're stupid.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• outstandinglove: well she did and theres a baby now regardless so your comment really is besides the point. how bout trying to say something constructive or moving on??

and if it were me, yes I would be irked but I would just accept it. perhaps the other woman just isnt comfortable with someone coming into HER house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• anon 1042

it doesn't matter if i say something constructive or not. she's going to make excuses regardless. others have already told her to leave and all she says is "it's not that easy" ...okay fine. life isn't always easy but you do it anyways.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:45 AM on Apr. 10, 2010